THE VILLAGE HALL
The Village Hall was built in 1926 on donated land, with money raised by the Women's Institute. It is a registered charity with three trustees, and is administered by a chairman and committee of 10. Half of the committee is drawn from members of the WI and the remainder from villagers. The committee meets about 6 times per year.
The hall can be hired for private functions, or activities.
Contact Mrs Jackie Johnson - Tel 721413
REGULAR VILLAGE HALL ACTIVITIES
Line Dancing, Mondays execpt bank holidays
Keep Fit, Tuesdays